Wednesday 4 July 2007

How did you do that?

I'll be right back.
I'm thinking.
Thank you.
You're welcome.
Here I am.

Imagine all these phrases coming from a set of 3 year old, Canadian twins who like to play Hide and Seek but aren't very good at hiding and tell you where they are when you're seeking!

In Toronto we were staying with my mum's uncle, Teddy, and his wife, Isabel, and they babysit their granddaughters, Rowan and Kielyn, every day which was great as we got to spend some time with them and get to know them. I had never met Teddy and Isabel before but I had been told he looked like my granda. This turned out to be the understatment of the year. Not only does he look EXACTLY like him, he has the same mannerisms and the same ability to ignore everything else around him and focus on just one thing.

Rowan has already decided she's moving to Scotland to hopefully we'll see them more often in the future.

No comments: