Wednesday 28 February 2007

E-re I go!

My E-ticket arrived yesterday and I'm very E-xcited.

I also booked my flight down to Heathrow at a bargain £30 each way, Glasgow - Heathrow. Makes me wonder how the so-called bargain airlines can justify £50 in taxes to take you from Prestwick to Luton or, even worse, Stansted when it then costs you another £50 and 4 hours to get into London.

Still thinking about the places I want to visit in the States, the problem is they're all quite far away from one another and travelling right across the middle of the country is almost impossible thanks to a few hills or something!

If anyone has any smart ideas of how I can start in Chicago and visit Nashville, New Orleans, Portland, San Francisco and LA I'd really appreciate them. Those damn Yanks! Biggest country in the world (that might not be an actual fact) and they can't blimmin build a decent public transport infrastructure, ours may be late, cancelled, expensive and have leaves on the line but at least it covers the whole country.

Anyway, my E-ticket arrived yesterday and I'm very E-xcited.

No comments: