Sunday 18 February 2007

Woohoo or should I say Yeehah!


I have finally booked my flights to America. I fly to New York on the 20th June, travel via Chicago, Seattle and San Francisco (plus many other undecided places) to Los Angeles and then back home on the 26th August.

I'm getting very excited about the whole trip now and have spent the afternoon deciding what to pack, not easy given that my trip will take in laid back country, inner city dancing, work related dancing and a fancy dinner in NYC for my mum's birthday. Plus I can't seem to find my pink, glittery cowboy hat which I know will work so well out there.

4 comments:

Zain said...

Nice one!!! Any joy on the camera front?

Susan Elena said...

Seen a few I like but I'm not really in any hurry.

By the way, where did you get your wee countdown thing from? I've had a look at various sites but can only find big ugly ones.

x

Zain said...

www.bravenet.com (or .co.uk I think)

Yogini said...

Very impressed that you have yourself together, and you are going for a nice long time too. If you need any help on the packing front, just ask. Also if you wanna talk places to go and things to see. X