Sunday 25 February 2007

Decisions Decisions

Ok, people I need help here. I'm trying to figure out a route across America and am finding it difficult deciding which places to visit.

So far I have New York and Chicago which are set in stone definites as I'm there with my family. After that I'd like to visit Karen in Portland and San Francisco is a must before I fly out of LA on the 26th August. It's the places in between I can't decide on...

Do I go to Glasgow, Montana? Should I take my time travelling and spend less time in each city or hammer it to each place and spend more time in a base? What's the best way to travel? Greyhound or Amtrak? Should I go south then double back up to Portland or stick to the north border?

4 comments:

Yogini said...

I'll send you an email. So many places so little time. I chose 5 places that I definitely wanted to see when I headed over there and just organised my time round that. I think you should definitely do that, because you're bound to meet people on the way and they'll have ideas and you'll change your plans. So go with a plan and a bit of an idea, but change it if you need to as you go along. How is Blaze by the way? and the youth dancers? x

Hornsby ED Cycle Group said...

I'm afraid I'm not much help. Only really spent time in Boston (which you can see in a day) and San Diego. Both are ace but perhaps not your scene. Incidently you need to go into your template and change the width of your timer (it probably says something like "width 200px") Change it to 150 or whatever size fits.

Hornsby ED Cycle Group said...

Incidently this is Zain - I'm logged in as the admin for the cycle group.

Susan Elena said...

Ok, replies in order...

Isla thanks and look forward to the email, Blaze is going well but the numbers are a bit low with the youth performance group so will need to keep plugging it.

Hornsby Ed Cycle Group, I already tried to change the width but it doesn't accept it and just disappears so the size stays as it is since the last one kept resetting the date itself to zero!

Hornsby Ed Cycle Group 2, I know it's you Zain. Only you and Isla leave comments!

xx