Thursday 1 March 2007

Tick follows Tock follows Tick follows Tock

I wait, that's what I do... No, not for a pint of the black stuff, I'm waiting for the tickets to Bestival to go on sale at midnight tonight. The telly is crap and I've run out of flyers to sticker (some of the April FireBox flyers are getting stickered with info about music, etc to make them more appealing to the young, trendy, clubbing crowd) so basically I have nothing to do for an hour and 16 minutes...

Being the most impatient person in the West of Scotland I'm finding it a tad difficult just sitting here waiting for time to elapse. I have a glass of wine, my credit card is poised and my typing is honed and ready for swift execution. I am also refreshing the website at an alarming rate, hoping to catch the updated page at the precise second it uploads. Yes I really am that geeky.

We decided to go to Bestival after I realised that my little jaunt round the states would rule out the majority of this summer's festivals, to put this into perspective I managed 4 last year alone and have been at every T in the Park since 1998. Discovering the last festival of the year is happening the week after I get back and is typically a scorcher just seemed to good to miss, so here I am willing the little hand to move faster so I can buy tickets for me, boyfriend Alasdair and friend John.

How can it still be an hour and 10 minutes??!!

No comments: