Friday 29 December 2006

It's that time of year again...


That funny time between Christmas and New Year when nobody really knows what to do with themselves other than indulge in the odd bout of gluttony or sales-induced vanity and greed.

This year though I've got to thinking about how much my life has changed in one year. This time last year I was mourning the loss of a relative and the end of a long-term relationship. Christmas last year was a struggle and I was glad to get it out of the way so i could focus on 2006 and the changes it would bring. And didn't it just...

2006 brought me new friendships, new experiences and a new zest for life. In short, I got my mojo back.

This year I'm looking forward again to another year full of new things, new people and new places.

Cannae wait, man, cannae wait x

1 comment:

Zain said...

Yo yo yo, keep that mojo coming! As Obi-wan says "let the mojo flow though you". Glad you had a good Crimbo.