Tuesday 5 June 2007

Tons of 'To Do' lists and only two weeks to do them!

At the 2 weeks to go stage my obsession with 'To Do' lists has reached scary new heights. It would be hectic enough if I was only going on holiday but stretch that into 3 months, add a performance with both my dance companies this weekend, an application for a Masters course and organising work for September and you end up with a very stressed Susan surrounded by lists.

Oh and don't let me forget car hire, Thursday camping and ferry passes for Bestival! Although I'm sure Alasdair and John were in charge of organising those. Seems with me being the only one connected to t'interweb I've drawn the short straw (nothing to do with my control freak tendencies, ok).

Before anyone feels the need to point it out for me, I do realise that if I stopped making lists and blogging about making lists I might actually get some things crossed off my lists. The irony hasn't escaped me.

Right, I'm off to do some work...

where's today's list again? x

No comments: