Thursday 3 May 2007

Chicago Sorted


I got confirmation this morning that one of the dancers in the second company I'll be working with (ooh get me!) has a spare room she rents out and I can have it for my entire stay in Chicago.

Glad that's sorted, now I just have to figure out how to get from Chicago to LA. I've allowed 3 weeks to do it but I'm not sure whether to do it alone or take a tour or do half and half.

Decisions decisions x

In other news: I'm trying to get a flat of my own; Am looking into getting a new car; I'm considering going back to uni

3 comments:

Yogini said...

Interesting...especially the bit about Uni...to do what?
Will all come together for the US, allow yourself some flexibility too.
XX

Susan Elena said...

I'm looking at a MSc in dance film stuff up at Dundee... possibly part time but if I can get it over and done with full time then I'll go for it. Not sure that's the right attitude but you know me!

Miss you at the moment, it's sunny and a bank holiday weekend we should be drinking pink, fizzy wine from Marks in a park somewhere xx

Yogini said...

Miss you too - it's sunny all the time here, so we would be drinking A LOT of pink fizz! X