Friday 27 April 2007

Ooft, getting excited now!

Lot's of things have been finalised recently and the trip is definitely coming together now. So far we have...

Accommodation for New York
A hire car (the biggest car Amercia has - Chevrolet Uplander - and I can't wait to have a shot)
Acommodation for Niagra (overlooking the falls - somehow I thought they were in the countryside not in the middle of the city)
Accommodation for Toronto (courtesy of my mum's uncle - I'm on babysitting duty for his cutie granddaughters)
and finally
Accommodation for my first week in Chicago.

I'm still looking for somewhere to stay for the rest of my time in Chicago, perhaps a sublet as I'll be there for a month. Any suggestions? Send them via the usual forms of communication, ta.

Haven't even thought about the San Francisco/LA part of the trip but I'll think of that after I've got Chicago sorted.

I have to point out that all of the bookings so far have been made by my mum. In my defence, they're not just for me the whole family is coming too, but she has done all the legwork. Better get my finger out now.

No comments: