Thursday 24 July 2008

Wedding Fever

I know summertime is traditionally wedding season but two in one weekend is pushing the whole thing a bit far. Joan and Keith were married, proper white wedding with full Catholic mass, on Saturday then Graeme and Lisa (Alasdair's cousin and his wife) were hitched at Brig o'Doon, big family do with a civil ceremony, on Sunday.

Both were lovely, Joan's was like a girl's night out with communion and Graeme's was great as I got to meet nearly all of Alasdair's relatives in one go, but it would have been nice to spread them out over 2 weeks rather than 2 days. Still, I made it through the weekend without too much drama, I only set fire to one table decoration and just had to mention the safety word once to Sarah for her to weesht so I'd call that a result.

Photos on my flickr page now.

PS I was trying to save a glass of wine from being spilt when I accidentally knocked over the table decoration onto a tea light - I was still sober at the time!

No comments: