Sunday 13 April 2008

Another Year and What Have I Done?

In my 27th year I have gone back to uni, gone on holidays to America, Amsterdam, Canada and the Isle of Wight, performed in Chicago, had a film screened in Johannesberg, been in hospital, made my way down the housing association list (grr), managed to put 2 cars off the road at the same time, stayed up very late on more than one occasion, rediscovered my fringe and my waist, tried (and liked) brown sauce, met Slash, suffered with slash and burn, grudgingly thanked the Findhorn fairies, got to grips with html and css, freaked myself out with sleep paralysis, drove down the 101 with the top down, caught a fish and ate it for dinner and had my root chakra fondled by a pensioner.

Wonder what 28 will bring?

2 comments:

Zain said...

You left out... "I've been the most consistant Blogger of all the people I know and given the masses something to read on more than a weekly basis!!!"

Susan Elena said...

Not sure about 'the masses' but certainly 3 or 4 of you!