Thursday 14 February 2008

News of the Moves

All last week I was involved in dancing and filming for Angus Balbernie's research week. It was great to get back to dancing every day and I got some great footage from filming while dancing which I'm going to edit into a new dance film piece.

I've also been experimenting dancing in the dark with lights and slow shutter speeds to create cool images. I have a few ideas for new pieces and can't wait to get into the studio to try them out.

Then there was the Dog Walker Cafe film shoot this week. Jarprocess asked me to choreograph a piece for a dream sequence to be included in their latest film. We shot the scene in a frosty car park in Clydebank using car headlights for lighting - ooh the glamour!

Other titbits from this week include...

Tapping on Jonny
Clearing out my sock drawer
Flapping arms from La, La, La Human Steps
Deciding to have a HAG do
Re-living the wonders of MC Hammer
and
Planning my Spring/Summer look

No comments: